Quote from D. Gackenbach

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Expanding the Handmade Lovefest

Pay It Forward

Back in January a friend of mine posted a wonderful pay it forward thread on his FB page.  He was making handmade gifts for five friends if they would do the same for five others, thus paying it forward.  I jumped at the chance to make AND receive a handmade gift.  These are two of my favorite things!  Well imagine my surprise when I noticed this lovely post from This Enchanted Pixie Blog.  As luck would have it I am her lucky number three! 

I am so excited to continue the handmade lovefest here on my blog.  So, the first three people to comment on this post will receive something handmade from me this year.

The only rules are:

  • you must do a similar blog post and make something special for the first three people who comment on it
  • and send me something handmade in return

Now, if you want to play along just comment below; the first three participants will get an exciting handmade gift from me!  Oh, and if you actually know me personally and are playing along over in FB land, please don't double dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment