Quote from D. Gackenbach

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dropped Balls and Other Dilemmas...

When I decided to plan a fashion show for Valentine's Day with only one month to prepare I knew it was a little crazy.  But I figured, "what the hell?"  and I went for it.  Now that I am counting down the last 24+ hours to the show I am alternately excited and panic stricken.  I should be baking my second batch of brownies for the chocolate buffet right now, but somehow the morning has gotten away from me.  Does anybody else find they procrastinate worse at the last moment? 

Oh, well.  I know the event will happen, and it will be fun, and hopefully I can catch my breath long enough to enjoy it.  And, by the way I decided to debut my first ever burlesque clown act tomorrow night, because you know, I didn't have enough to worry about.  Wish me luck, especially with my juggling acts, you know the real one and the metaphorical one too.  Wink, wink.

If you're in the neighborhood, come see the show

No comments:

Post a Comment