Quote from D. Gackenbach

Monday, January 21, 2013

Just a Trickle...

I am so excited, I simply cannot wait any longer to share a little more about my upcoming project!  I know  they say, "haste makes waste," but who the hell are "they" anyway?  As I mentioned the other day I am planning a fashion show for next month, so here is a peek at the front of the postcards, I know it isn't much, but it will give you the event number for tickets early (they won't actually go on sale until tomorrow!  Now don't you feel like a VIP?


I am moments (and a few key bits of info) away from finalizing the flyers, postcards, and online presence for our show, so tomorrow should be a busy day!  Regardless of these trifling details tickets will go on sale tomorrow afternoon, wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment