Quote from D. Gackenbach

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finally!

I have been making beautiful new things, and then leaving them to languish in obscurity because I lack the drive to finish and photograph them.  Pathetic, I know.  But today was the official re-opening of my Etsy shop, so I had to get it together and start posting some of these new items. 




It didn't hurt that the sun came out so I could snap a couple decent shots outdoors.




It is amazing how much a little sunshine helps get the juices going.  I am terrible about getting up in the morning.  I will literally get my son out the door to school and climb back under the covers until 10 or 11 o'clock if I can get away with it.  When the sun doesn't come out, which happens fairly regularly here in the Pacific Northwest I am even worse.  I have been known to stay in my PJs all damn day when it rains.  I need an early morning hobby to motivate me.  What do you do to get yourself motivated in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment