Quote from D. Gackenbach

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Twisted Teal

Today I was on my way to the grocery store with my husband when uselessness struck me from above, or perhaps below...   I'm not sure where it came from, I just know I was unable to resist it's diabolical derailment.  I suggested we skip the groceries and go to the mall.  Yep, the mall.  I can't say I love the mall, in fact, I worked in one long enough to loathe them on principal.  But the mall boasts a very popular store that has the only decent selection of vibrant hair color around, and I wanted to dye my hair. 

The boy that works the register in this store probably thought me and my hubby were a little old to be customers, but what can I say?  We are still more than a little bit punk rock.  The hubby in question has finally given in to my non-too-subtle suggestions that he stretch his lobes, so he picked up some tapers and I came home with Twisted Teal and bleach. 



I am not quite done with my hair, there will be an update tomorrow, but for tonight this is where I am at.  The dog seems to like it, or maybe he just likes the kisses...

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Scott just gave himself a fancy doo for the first time in a long time. Can't wait to see how it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pics of the hubby's hair! I haven't made it to phase 2 on mine yet, my weekend got crazy! My boy just joined Youth Armored Combat, and I think I may be part of the local SCA very soon, you may now address me as My Lady, ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete