Quote from D. Gackenbach

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back to Reality

Well for those of you residing in the lovely Pacific Northwest you know the sun has forsaken us yet again.  **SIGH**


I was so enjoying the beautiful sunny days we were having, my yard was starting to look like I actually live here again, it was nice.  I know what you are thinking, couldn't I just suck it up and go outside in the rain like the rest of the people?  Well the answer is, "No, I can't."  That's right I said it, I don't want to go outside in the rain!  So what the hell am i doing in Washington?  Oh, that's easy.  I like the rain from inside my house.  I like the rain on my windows, and my roof.  I like to lay in bed and listen to the rain, I like to sit in the cozy house and knit in the rain.  In fact I love the rain, as long as it is out there and I am in here.


You can imagine how much I get done (she says sarcastically).  But for the record, I did make it to water aerobics this morning. Yay me!  Now back to the blanket, and the couch, and the knitting... my feet are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment